Background Tasks Not Executing

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Fri Apr 18 02:04:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

Is there a more detailed error message stored against the tRFC in
transaction SM58?

cheers
Paul

             "shaurya jain"
             <jain.shaurya at gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             18/04/2008 03:43          Re: Background Tasks Not Executing
             PM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Deepak,

Method is synchronous only. I think there is some problem at system level
itself as I am getting tRFC (Transactional RFC) errors.

Any opinions on that?

Thanks,
Shaurya Jain

On 4/18/08, Khatawate, Deepak N (ACCENTURE) <Deepak.Khatawate at bp.com>