ABAP-OO Workflow for PO-release

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Apr 16 11:36:16 EDT 2008

Not really worthwhile if you need GOS. In that case you'll end up
reinstanitating a BOR inside your WF which is kinda backward considering
you started off with a perfectly useable BO. Plus you have an added RFC
call in between. (Actually my recent question here about event linkage was
in a similar context).