Organizational units and positions not getting transported into QA environment.

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Tue Apr 15 10:41:57 EDT 2008

Hi Markkos,

just guessing, but have you checked the authorization for the user you use
to import into QA?  Including structural authorizations?

kind regards,
Veit

--

Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
-
eMail: veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Telefon: +(49) 170 914 7650

IBM Global Business Services
Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin . Germany

--
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki
Geschäftsführung: Martin Jetter (Vorsitzender), Christian Diedrich,

Markkos <markkos at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
15.04.2008 14:56
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Organizational units and positions not getting transported into     QA
environment.

Well, I've validate that the system is running with the current date.

Anyway, I have checked the table T77S0 in both environments and values are
empty for the 3 entries.
I have checked also in the 'OOTR' and nothing is there...
What I don't understand is why does not the 'rhmove30' work for me. I have
included all my org units and positions and I see then in the transport
request object list but they don't appear then in QA after the transport
is done and buffer is refreshed.... maybe I'm doing something wrong in the
rhmove30??

thanks for your answers...