Organizational units and positions not getting transported into QA environment.

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 06:11:39 EDT 2008

Yes, I have checked that the transports contain the entries...

Regarding your second comment, I don't find any customizing related to that
point... I guess and as I've read somewhere else the important one is inside
the OOCR which I have checked and all the entries have empty value.

Thanks anyway for your answer...

any other comments?

This is crazy...

I'd appreciate your help..