Possible agents

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Apr 15 05:46:16 EDT 2008

Hi David,
Did you change the assignment? Organization data is buffered and refreshed
at midnight, so you need to use OOCU_RESP before testing any changes the
same day. Also rememebr to come out of any transactions - if you remain in
the inbox, the old org is cached in the session regardless of buffer
refresh.
Cheers,
Mike