Organizational units and positions not getting transported into QA environment.

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:35:11 EDT 2008

Good day,

I'm having some problems with the customizing transports of the
organizational structures that I have defined for a workflow. The
hierarchy defined only includes org units and positions.

I have tried to re-transport the orders again to the QA environment without
having success.

I have already check into the transaction 'OOCR', that the 'value abbr.' in
the "TRSP CORR  Transport Switch" entry is empty.

After failing on the previous procedure:

I have decided to use the Manual way using the 're_rhmove30'. I have created
a new transported and included all the organizational units ('O') with
evaluation path as 'A003' and all the positions with evaluation path as
'A*'. In the transport section of the report I have only checked the
'transport objects' box. Afterwards, I have included all the items in the
order. But after the transport of these two orders to the Quality
environment, I do not see any of this data (using the PPOM).

I've just thought about this: Do I have to create an 'X' entry in the
"TRSP CORR" in the QA Environment or the Development, or both?

I don't know what's happening, I'm my last project I did the same kind of
work, and all the structures were transported successfully using the
customizing requests I have created along the creation process.

Also, all the other customizing request such as the one for the event
enabling and starting conditions are correctly in the QA environment.

Any input on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.