workflow sales order

jimmy sun jjsun02 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 10:27:13 EDT 2008

Bjorn,
  Two options:
  1. Start Condition for this event. I suggest go with this.
  2. Check Function module under Event Linkage can do the same too, but you need to write some code.

  Goo luck,
  Jimmy Sun

Bjorn Demol <Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com> wrote:
      Hi,

  I have a question concerning a flow triggered on object BUS2032. At thistime, the flow is triggered whenever event CREATED on BUS2032 is raised.
  The client wants to put some restrictions on it : the flow should only be triggered at certain VKORG.
  Is there a setting where I can define some limitations when the event is fired ?

  thanks in advance !!

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!"     --Henry Ford
http://mail.yahoo.com