End Workflow after n-hours

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Apr 10 07:27:33 EDT 2008

Use a wait step.
This is simply a background task based on a custom WAIT method with no
code. Put a requested start deadline of n hours.
After n hours, workflow will start the task, execute all it's nothingness
in a few milliseconds and terminate your fork.

Of course being the simplest possible task, this is also a perfect example
to give OO classes a go :-)

Cheers,
Mike