Event linkage:

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Apr 9 10:30:49 EDT 2008

Hi all

When I look at SWEL I can see the bus object FREBUS2012 and the event
'changed ' occurring, with a Name of Receiver SUBSCRIBE and the
Handler/Action as 'Check FM with exception'.

What I cant see in SWETYPV or the SWEINSTis  any linkage defined for that
bus object.

Could someone please tell me where else the linkage could be defined?

Thanks

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

delivery.
purpose.