Adding Comments to Decision Work Item on Rejection

shaurya jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 06:37:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have created a step to create an attachment using CREATE method of SOFM
object. But it is not giving any pop up or screen to the user to enter
attachment data.

I have tried to do agent assignment also but it doesn't work.

Any help on the same would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Shaurya Jain