Advanced workitem text

Ronen Fox ronenfox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 03:36:47 EDT 2008

Hello All,

My question is about creating the description for the workitem.

The requirement is to have a certain text appear in the task description
only under certain conditions.

For example, if the task container 'PO_QTY' = X, than an additional line of
text should appear in the workitem description. If this container is
initial, no text should appear.

How can an "IF" statement be included in the workitem text ?

Thank you very much
Best regards,
Ronen

P.S - re my previous question about 'merging' two container elements into
one - thank you all for replying. In the end I created a simple method that
concatenates the two containers into one. This works fine. Still, I believe
this can be done maybe in a more 'elegant' way using the programmed binding
option. I didn't find a lot of documentation about this function, would love
to hear from anyone in this forum that has been doing some programmed
binding.