Background task with message 609

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Apr 7 10:23:21 EDT 2008

Hi Sandy,

generally spoken, all background task are performed in background  (suprise suprise) with switching the user to WF-BATCH.
I have made the experience, that when there's currently no dialog process available to directly execute the internal RFC (via WORKFLOW_LOCAL_xxx destination), the call will be stored in the tRFC-queue to be picked up by a job, processing them. Then this message shows up.

It basically means: Don't worry, something will happen, but not now.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------