Element not populating into AC_CONTAINER

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Fri Apr 4 08:59:09 EDT 2008

Hello Mike,
Thanks for the helpful reply. There is no parameter for 'import' only
one for 'mandatory' so I thought I did not want to check that as there
are 2 elements and if I made it 'mandatory' then what happens if it is
not in the container for that workflow but I will check it off and see
what happens.

David.S.Dittmer
Accenture