Attachment on SWU_START_WORKFLOW

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:57:09 EDT 2008

Thanks Jocelyn.
I solved binding issue with our Security user id.
OK.
Today I continue my investigation.
FM SWU_START_WORKFLOW truncated _Attach_Objects content.
Original attachment/ document id that I passed in table ATTACHMENT_LIST was
in FOL31000000000004RAW33000000000521 then truncated into RAW33000000000521
I can see SWU_START_WORKFLOW calling SO_CONVERT_API1_SOFM. This function
module is the one who truncated the original document id format.
I suspect this is the reason user could not see the attachment in their SAP
Business Workplace or UWL

What done is I created ABAP program similar to SWU_START_WORKFLOW but
without SO_CONVERT_API1_SOFM.
For unit test purposes I hardcoded document id
'FOL31000000000004RAW33000000000521' that I created from
SWL_SOFM_CREATE_WITH_TABLE.
In my code I am using SWW_WI_START to start SENDTASKDESCRIPTION task and I
put recipient type, recipient adressstrings, etc. into WI_CONTAINER in
tables section.
This work item is in error. Error message that I can see from workflow log
'Object SELFITEM method SENDTASKDESCRIPTION cannot be executed. Executed
action:EXECUTE_METHOD_OBJECT_SYNC  have error message 'Object with runtime
number'              2' not defined
Executed action:EXECUTE_METHOD_BOR  have error message 'Object with runtime
number'              2' not defined
I check every container element that I am concern about including
_Attach_Objects is in correct format 'FOL...RAW....'

Apparently I did something wrong.
Will you be able to help me again?
Any input welcomed

Many thanks