Obtain WF export elements from SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW or using any other FM

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:21:06 EDT 2008

Good day All,

My question is to know if it's possible to obtain in some way the export
elements that I have defined in my custom workflow.

I have a program to do some 'pricing' and inside I call the workflow for the
"pricing approval", afterwards I should obtain the result of it, whether it
was approved or rejected. I set properly my export element inside the
workflow, the only problem is that this standard WAPI does not seem to be
the appropiate one...Since reviewing the SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW, I've
realized that the function export parameters and tables does not contain any
of the wf export elements I need in my program.

Do you know a way to solve this issue? Maybe another WF function calling
works with my requirement...? Or is there any function to obtain the
elements of a certain workflow after its execution?

Any input on this would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance.

Marcos.