Determining approver after workflow has ended

Dan Stoicof dstoico1 at jhmi.edu
Fri Sep 28 18:35:34 EDT 2007

Greetings,

How do I determine, programmatically, the user who actually approved a work item (I have the work item id)?.  Is this user stored in a table?  From the actual workflow, I can see the user in  object "_Workitem", subobject "Executedbyuser", but how do I get to this object?  If I just instantiate object "Workitem", the "Executedbyuser" object does not show.  We are in SRM 4.0 and I have to access this from R3, 4.7.

Thanks!

Dan Stoicof
HopkinsOne Project