Substitution

aadesh srivastava aadesh.srivastava at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:25:46 EDT 2007

Hi Susanne,

Please find the Person B's user id from PA20.

1) Enter "=<Last name>" in Personnel No. and press enter.
2) Go to Infotype 105 (Communication) and see the details you will get the
user id of the Person.
3) Then goto HRUS_D2 and remove the Substitution.

Thanks,
Aadesh

On 9/19/07, susanne.arnskov.pehrsson at post.dk <
susanne.arnskov.pehrsson at post.dk> wrote:

>  Hi,
> We have a problem with the substitution,
> Person A recieve tasks in the inboxes from Person B, and we want to remove
> this substitution for Person B,
> is there a way where we can find the UserID for Person B if we have Person
> As userID?
> I know HRUS_D2 but there I got to have Person Bs userID  to remove Person
> A.
>
> Best regards
> Susanne
>

> med venlig hilsen