ECC 6.0 upgrade error - source & target structure does not match

Praveen johri praveenjohri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:45:55 EDT 2007

Hi,
Looks like a definite binding issue, cant think of any reason at the top of
my head, but to share we also had the binding issues when we upgraded from
4.6 to 4.7
It seems that in your case the runtime structures and other reference
structures are changed in terms of their type definitions.
just a hunch...
If you have any parameters in your method check their type in consistent.
Secondly try and create another workflow template, with new tasks this might
get the new structures in affect in your case.
Have Fun
Praveen