Synchronization of Runtime passwords failed

Swathi_Devireddy Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com
Mon Sep 17 07:56:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am doing the initial customizing in SWU3.

I am getting Synchronization of Run time passwords failed when I am
executing the step

Configure RFC Destinations.

When I execute it asks for the WF-BATCH password..i have given the
password and I get Synchronization of passwords failed.

I have even tried going to su01 and changed password for wf-batch and
entered it again.

Any idea what this problem is?

Regards,

Swathi