very basic question

Bjorn Demol Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com
Wed Sep 12 05:54:47 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I know this is a very basic question, I just need some 'approval' on what I'm doing :
Today, I'm starting on a new project, and there are no workflows active, so I assume I have to execute the SWU3 (automatic workflow customizing). I'm just wondering if this could generate any errors.
I've read the blog 'workflow for dummies', and Sapna tells to create a new prefix number. Why is this (I don 't doubt that we have to do it, I'm just curious why) and can cause this any errors ?
Concerning the teched, It's time that you guys come to Belgium, so I can attend one of your sessions :)

kr

Björn