Warning 'This node violates the block structure required'

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:38:11 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am facing a peculiar issue with the copied version of a workflow. I
created new activities, multi-conditions in the workflow builder. We
are on ECC5.0, Release 640 and patch level is 0019.

When I do a syntax check, I get many warning messages like 'This node
violates the block structure required'. This message is shown for the
step numbers which do not exist in the workflow.

There is a OSS note 1077505, which mentions the problems faced, but it
also mentions that the note is applicable for release 700 and 710, but
not for release 640.

Can anyone please let me know, if it can be rectified or I need to
recreate workflow from scratch.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth