Folders For Filing Workitems

Stevens, Seth Seth.Stevens at anadarko.com
Mon Sep 10 11:54:04 EDT 2007

All,

Does anyone know of a way to create folders in the business workplace
under the workflow tab?  I need the folders for workitems, not
documents.

We have some users that have very large volumes of a particular type of
workitem and want a way to file and organize these workitems so that
they can efficiently work the queue.  I have never seen a way to create
folders and tried searching OSS with no luck.  Anyone know of a way to
do this or have a good idea for a work around?

I thought of using a dynamic column so that they could sort/filter;
however, they need to be able to change the value at will for "filing"
purposes so that won't work.  The only other solution I could think of
is to let the users use the priority settings (we do not use priorities
on these workitems) so that they could come up with their own system for
what each level means then sort and/filter.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
Seth

Anadarko Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other
writings are intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify
sender by return e-mail and destroy the communication. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
concerning the contents of this communication or any attachments by
anyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited.