SWO1 vs Workflow method testing

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:21:11 EDT 2007

Hi Sue,

You can alternatively also try SWUS and only execute that particular task which the business object method caters to. and see if the task is working properly, and if it is, then just remove and add a new task in the workflow that uses that BO Method. I did that when I faced this problem.
Regards,Vijay

Subject: RE: SWO1 vs Workflow method testingDate: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:34:19 -0700From: Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Sue - did you refresh the buffers?

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Sue DoughtySent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:11 AMTo: SAP Workflow Users' GroupSubject: SWO1 vs Workflow method testing

We are on 4.7.

I have made a change to a function module that is executed in a method for our business object ZBUS1065.  When I test the method in SWO1, I get the results I’m looking for.  But, when I start a workflow that executes this method, I do not get the result that I got when I tested it in SWO1.

This happened to me a long time ago, but, for the life of me, I cannot remember what I did to fix it.  The container elements have not changed – the only thing that has changed is code within the function module.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

Thanks for your help.

Sue Doughty

**************************** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. Thank you for your cooperation.