Getting "Pay Scale Group" from a "Personnel No."/"SAP User ID"

b_khawaja@ppl.com.pk b_khawaja at ppl.com.pk
Thu Sep 6 05:56:47 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

Any solution on this issue ???

Regards,

Bilal.

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of K_Asim at ppl.com.pk
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 3:52 PM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu; jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Subject: Getting "Pay Scale Group" from a "Personnel No."/"SAP User ID"

Hi,

We are using R/3 4.6c.

In my workflow I need to get "Pay Scale Group" of an employee for which
I have his "SAP User ID" and "Personnel No.". Can you please tell me
which Object/BAPI/FM/... can be used for this, along with the binding
definitions to be used?

Many thanks,

Asim

________________________________

Disclaimer: This email contains confidential information intended only
for the addressee. Any unintended recipient of this email should delete
it without copying, distributing or disseminating its contents. The
sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission.
The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this
email. The company shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever
their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external
influence, delays and the like.

Head Office

Pakistan Petroleum Limited
PIDC House, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road