UWL People Picker result

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:36:09 EDT 2007

Hi Thorsten.
I'm not quite sure why you can't do advance search.
We're in EP 6
We're able to people picker based on last name for example.
Apologise can't give you real answer...I just wondering and share what
happens in our system and participating in this groups :p

On 9/1/07, Stracke, Thorsten (external) <
Thorsten.Stracke at external.t-mobile.de> wrote:

>  Dear all,
>
> We use the substitution iview or the forwarding of items from the uwl EP 7
> SP11.
> When we start the forwarding or substitution webdynpro, the search is
> displayed, know we've optimized the search performance with an LDAP Index.
> But thats not enough, is there a wa to have a "advanced search" so that the
> user can inert the first part of the ID and the name of the search Item.
>
> The second part is the result list, the list display only the user whit
> first and last name without the Userid or something more information.
>
> In the sdn and sapnet I found nothing what me give a hint, only that a own
> implemented application can define this , but at this point is SAP standard.
>
> Best regards
> Thorsten
>
> T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
> Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
> Geschäftsführung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Stefan
> Homeister, Holger Kranzusch, Günther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kübler, Dr.
> Steffen Roehn
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

*-- Maorriyan --*

SAP Workflow