Workflow Version Activation Issue

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Oct 31 18:35:49 EDT 2007

Simin.

If you are changing the business objects that the workflow uses, it is
often a good idea to put these object changes in a separate transport.

For example, object changes in transport A, and the worklow changes in
transport B.

Migrate transport A first, and make sure that the business objects are
happy before migrating transport B.

I always take this approach (when I remember :-), and so far have not had
any problems with workflow activation.

cheers
Paul

             <simin.raveedran@
             syngenta.com>
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             31/10/2007 23:09          Workflow Version Activation Issue

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi All,
     I am facing a workflow version transport issue. I have explained the
scenario below

      1)      I created new a version of a customized Workflow (WS9*) with
      some change in it and transported to the next system(Integration
      System)
      The version which I have transported is available in the Target
      system but the status is “Runtime Available, Saved”
      The version is not getting activated. After a no of re-import the
      version gets activated and this happens randomly
      Some times it bounces back to the previous version too.

      2)      When I move the same Tr with the version to the next
      System(User Acceptance System)
      The version gets activated successfully.

      3)      I am Using a 4.7  version of SAP.

   Even refreshing the buffer is not solving the issue. An OSS note
“1027175” Says about a report which can be used to activate the required
version manually
   But this note is of “Cannot Be implemented” Status

   Please help me out to solve this issue.
   If anyone have faced some similar issue please give me some pointers.

Regards,
Simin Raveendran
Extn  : +91(0)824 2227033
Mob  : +91(0)9740084131
VOIP : +91(0)824 4240667

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.