Workflow Version Activation Issue

simin.raveedran@syngenta.com simin.raveedran at syngenta.com
Wed Oct 31 09:09:57 EDT 2007

Hi All,

     I am facing a workflow version transport issue. I have explained
the scenario below

1)      I created new a version of a customized Workflow (WS9*) with
some change in it and transported to the next system(Integration System)

The version which I have transported is available in the Target system
but the status is "Runtime Available, Saved"

The version is not getting activated. After a no of re-import the
version gets activated and this happens randomly

Some times it bounces back to the previous version too.

2)      When I move the same Tr with the version to the next System(User
Acceptance System)

The version gets activated successfully.

3)      I am Using a 4.7  version of SAP.

   Even refreshing the buffer is not solving the issue. An OSS note
"1027175" Says about a report which can be used to activate the required
version manually

   But this note is of "Cannot Be implemented" Status

   Please help me out to solve this issue.

   If anyone have faced some similar issue please give me some pointers.

Regards,

Simin Raveendran

Extn  : +91(0)824 2227033

Mob  : +91(0)9740084131