Filtering specific Tasks out of SRM approval inbox

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:58:17 EDT 2007

G'day Wuggers,

I've got a requirement to filter certain Tasks so the associated Workitems
don't appear in the SRM approval transaction (BBPSC07). For info, these
Workitems will be handled via BlackBerry and so shouldn't appear in BBPSC07.

For the normal inbox there is a lovely BAdI which works beautifully -
WF_BWP_SELECT_FILTER - but this doesn't get called by BBPSC07
For the UWL, there is the inbuilt task filtering concept

For SRM I'm stuck. I've found this SDN posting which gives me that sinking
feeling :-(
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/thread?threadID=183601

Ram are you out there? Did you get to a viable solution?

I've also found
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/message?messageID=4330394

The mentioned BAdI BBP_WFL_LIST doesn't exist in SRM 4.0 / SRM Server 500.
:~(
Ok, so I now know that it's actually BBP_WF_LIST but it still doesn't help
because (I've had expert advice) it's specific only to PO's and GR's.

Any advice appreciated.

Have fun,
Mark