Object Visualization in UWL using WebDynpros

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 31 00:09:57 EDT 2007

Hi Akshay,

Actually, it's not necessary (unless you plan to display it in a view).

You can add a variable, let's say G_WI_ID, of type swp_wi_id (or
sww_wiid) in the Attributes of the component controller and access
this variable with wd_this->  (in a component controller method)  or
wd_comp_controller->  (in a view or window method).

For example (in a component controller method):

METHOD HANDLEDEFAULT.

   wd_this->g_wi_id = wi_id.

ENDMETHOD

Best regards,