How to pass a user exit value to the business object method?

Prasad, Prashanthi pprasad at citgo.com
Mon Oct 29 00:35:19 EDT 2007

Hello SAP GURU's

I am working on the Purchase order release workflow. There is this PO
value which is a calculated value. We already have a bunch of code in an
user-exit to calculate the PO value. I need this value in my workflow.
Is there a way of passing this value from the user exit
EXIT_SAPMM06E_013 to the business object BUS2012(I have a Z version of
this method ZMBUS2012).

In the user exit, can I write this value to an attribute in the BO
ZMBUS2012 and have this available in my workflow?

Please advise.