workflow MIGO

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Fri Oct 26 13:10:17 EDT 2007

Hi Bjorn,

Yes it's easily possible.

I would imagine /SAPCEM/ is a namespace for CEM-specific objects. You
could use that or create your own event using either a BAdI or exit at
time the document is saved. I don't remember there being any change
documents but may be wrong.

I've also used output determination on a delivery to trigger a WF on GR
posting, it just needs a condition on GR status.

Cheers,
Mike

On Fri, October 26, 2007 4:41 pm, Bjorn Demol wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was wondering if it"s possible to start a workflow when there's a
goods receipt (MIGO).
> We did a MIGO with SWELS activated (to see which object and which event
was triggered) and there's an entry for /SAPCEM/02 with event created.
Is this an object that I can use ? I find it a rather strange name, and
don 't seem to find a lot of info about it on the net..

> Next to this all, I want to wish everyone a very nice weekend !
>
> kind regards,
>
> Björn

Mike Pokraka
Senior Consultant