switching workflow forms

Daniel Schorsch daniel.schorsch at philips.com
Fri Oct 26 06:57:29 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

hopefully you may help me with my following problem:

I created two workflow definitions, let's call them WS1 and WS2.

Both definitions included some workflow form steps. Now I would like to
integrate one of the forms from WS1 into WS2. There for both forms
(dynpros) are already integrated in only one single function group. This
function group ist today set it the headding data of both definitions.
Unfortunately I do not see the form from WS1 if I create a new workflow
form step in WS2. I just can choose one of the already existing (in WS2)
forms.

What do I need to do in order to be able to choose the form of WS1 in a
new workflow form step in WS2??? Please help!!!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten

Daniel Schorsch
Philips Medical Systems DMC GmbH
Information Technology - Technical Automation
Röntgenstraße 24
22335 Hamburg
Tel.: +49/40/5078-1505
Fax: +49/40/5078-1793
Email: Daniel.Schorsch at philips.com
Intranet: http://pww.de.ms.philips.com/

Geschäftsführung: Diedrich Dirks (Vorsitzender), Christoph Wittler
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht Hamburg, 66 HRB 77 839
Steuernummer: 22/27/278/00800