WAPI SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed Oct 17 06:05:58 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

That is preceisely what I did. What I didn't like about that approach is
that I had to read the node definition of the Workflows so that I could work
out what the next work item to execute was. I don't like getting under the
covers of SAP Worfklow too much as SAP seems to be making such significant
changes to the table structures and code. Still it does work.

I still have an OSS outstanding with SAP about this but I have not yet heard
back.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com