UWL + Form.HTMLProcess - Workitem via Memory

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:30:21 EDT 2007

G'day all,

An annoyingly vague query here. I'm not really involved with the project in
question and am just asking for your help to be nice to my customer ;-)

Backend 470/620
Portal ??

There is a custom WF which calls a task based on Form.HTMLProcess and has a
Web Transaction defined for it. It works fine via SBWP but no so happy via
UWL. The system hasn't been set up for external debugging which makes my
life a little harder trying to suss what's going on.

The issue appears to be within the generated transaction which attempts the
following in  "module init_0100 output"