Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon) error received in SWF_RFC_DEST

Kane, Rajiv B. Rajiv.Kane at pseg.com
Thu Oct 11 21:04:02 EDT 2007

Hi!

We are in ECC6.0. Recently we copied our production system to
"consolidation" system to get current data in it. After the copy I have
noticed that in SWU3 "Configure RFC Destination" shows "red" (not
complete) although we are not facing any workflow issue in Production
(RFC destination customizing is "complete")- why? Due to this no
workitems are "triggered" although "events" are coming ok. Even trace
gives message "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)" under RFC
status & same message is received when "testing" RFC under
"SWF_RFC_DEST".

I think the solution to above problem is to carry out "automatic
workflow customizing" (swu3) again after getting "SAP_ALL" & "SAP_NEW*"
for my user id & execute "configuration" of RFC destination again & then
"test" the destination to confirm. Please guide ASAP.

Regards,

Rajiv Kane

973-430-5797

The information contained in this e-mail, including any
attachment(s), is intended solely for use by the named
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
designated as responsible for delivering such messages to the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose, copy,
distribute or retain this message, in whole or in part, without
written authorization from PSEG.  This e-mail may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately. This notice is included in all e-mail messages leaving
PSEG.  Thank you for your cooperation.