FW:

Mark Daley markdaley at westnet.com.au
Mon Oct 8 21:05:26 EDT 2007

Hi all, I posted this a week ago, but no response, can anyone assist?

Thanks
Mark

---- Original Message 1 ----
From: markdaley at westnet.com.au
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: UWL user decision with action
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:13:39 +0800

Hi all, I have created an action based on SAPTransactionLauncher in
my user decision to call a PO transaction eg ME22. But I’m having
problems passing the PO Number as a property (the PO Num is a custom
attribute from the container). The transaction is called but the PO
number is blank or NULL.

Can someone help me with how to pass the custom attrib (PONUM in the
example below) as a property in the “SAPTransactionLauncher” handler?
I assume this is possible, and that I'm missing something?

Thanks
Mark

<CustomAttributes>
  <CustomAttributeSource id="WEBFLOW_CONTAINER"
objectIdHolder="externalId"     objectType="WebflowContainer"
cacheValidity="final">
    <Attribute name="PONUM" type="string" displayName="Purchase Order
Number"/>
  </CustomAttributeSource>
</CustomAttributes>
<Action name="launchSAPAction" groupAction=""
handler="SAPTransactionLauncher" referenceBundle="launch_sap"
returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes"
launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolb
ar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">
<Properties>
<Property name="TransactionCode" value="ME22"/>
<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="RM06E-BSTNR=${item.PONUM}"/>

I’ve also tried,

<Property name=" RM06E-BSTNR" value=${item.PONUM}"/>
</Properties>
<Descriptions default="Reject PO"/>