Antwort: Re: Antwort: Workflow for Creating G/L account via FSP0

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Mon Oct 8 08:59:54 EDT 2007

Hi Florin,

Alright, thanks! I just wanted to know how others deal with that kind of
daily requirements...

br chris

"Florin Wach" <florin.wach at gmx.net>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
08.10.2007 14:55
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Antwort: Workflow for Creating G/L account via FSP0

Hello Christian,

I would vote for the second solution to approve a form separatly, and
after the final approval has been given, you could use a background
batch-input to actually post the approved data into the transaction.
This way I had implemented a WF to approve vendor-master-data and it
worked fine.

Best regards,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:49:57 +0200
> Von: "Christian Wallner" <C.Wallner at ats.net>
> An: "SAP Workflow Users\' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
> Betreff: Antwort: Workflow for Creating G/L account via FSP0

> Hi!
>
> No one any ideas?
>
> br
> chris
>

> "Christian Wallner" <C.Wallner at ats.net>
> Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
> 02.10.2007 09:31
> Bitte antworten an
> "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
>

> An
> sap-wug at mit.edu
> Kopie
>
> Thema
> Workflow for Creating G/L account via FSP0
>

> Greetings!
>
> I am looking for any ideas on how to implement the following workflow
(not
> having found anything in standard...):
>
> Version 1: (IMHO unlikely to be implement because not possible/too much
> effort)
> User wants to create a new GL account in chart of accounts ZZ. Therefor
he
> starts transaction FSP0, presses create and fills out all necessary
data.
> When he presses "save" the account actually isn't saved but goes to a
HoD