Release Stratigy events question

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Oct 4 11:34:51 EDT 2007

Florin,
I had a CFM already in place. But when I get these two events triggering
simultaneously, I get two Wfs.
I will turn on the event queue for this obj if I can not figure out the
release issue.

Now, for the release "Prerequisites". My config folks tell me it is
setup correctly but maybe you can shed some light.
(First time I ever did Release Strategy development!)

In SPRO for the group I am working with we have in the "Release
Strategies": details the below.

Prerequisites:
Code\release prerequisite
   0  1  2
0
1 X
2 X X

I see six check boxes in the dialog box. The 'Xs' are in the left
diagonal and the top right check boxes (I assume are the prerequesites)
are blank.
I amsumed this was setup correctly because I can not set 1 before 0 is
set, can't set 2 before 1 is set, etc.

Are you saying that all these check boxes "should" be checked?

Thanks a mil,
Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.