Release Stratigy events question

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Oct 2 15:10:50 EDT 2007

We are currently on 4.6c. Will be moving to ECC6 within a year.

I have a new request for a WF dealing with PO Release Strategies.

When a PO with the Release Strategies I am looking for gets triggered I
am getting multiple bus2012.RELEASESTEPCREATED.
It is passing me the RelCode via the event.

I am also getting one FREBUS2012.CREATED. No RelCode, but I can start
the WF and get the data from EKKO in a BG step.

Is the FREBUS2012.CREATED the object / event I should be hanging my hat
on for the create or bus2012.releasestepcreated?

Thanks,
Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.