Workflow for Creating G/L account via FSP0

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Tue Oct 2 03:31:01 EDT 2007

Greetings!

I am looking for any ideas on how to implement the following workflow (not
having found anything in standard...):

Version 1: (IMHO unlikely to be implement because not possible/too much
effort)
User wants to create a new GL account in chart of accounts ZZ. Therefor he
starts transaction FSP0, presses create and fills out all necessary data.
When he presses "save" the account actually isn't saved but goes to a HoD
for approvement. when he approves->create account, if not -> back to
creator.
I think its not possible (without bigger modifications which I want to
avoid!!) to not save the account but to "park" it until its approved.

Version 2:
I create a workflow via start form, the user fills out all necessary
fields, the data go to HoD for approvement etc...just like any other
simple approvement wf.

Any ideas on how to implement this consistently?

br from austria,
chris