Object Visualization in UWL using WD4A (new issue)

Ruben Baldassarri rbaldassarri at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 30 13:00:18 EST 2007

Hi Jocelyn,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I've looked for the note you mentioned at the SAP
Support Portal but unfortunately I couldn't find it.
Is it an OSS note, or have you got it fixed in a SAP
message?

I'm a bit confused with your second suggestion.
Using SWFVISU, I've added my BOR object for object
visualization and set the corresponding dynamic
parameter as:
DYNPARAM = OBJ_ID=${item.externalObjectId}

This is working fine in the Tasks area (independently
of the task), but not in the Tracking area.

Do you mean that besides re-registering the backend
system, we need to modify the XML manually?

Best regards,
Ruben