Agent assignment for Responsibility Rule

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Nov 28 06:46:11 EST 2007

Hello,

Unfortunately responsibilities do not accept roles as assigned objects.
But you've already discovered this.

I would suggest using a different approach. If the number of roles is
small then you can use set of tasks to which you can assign roles and then
use a dynamic task assignment in your WF. Alternatively code a step to
read users of a role.

Hope that helps,
Mike