Scenario for Wait event

krishna mohan geniuskittu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 01:09:59 EST 2007

Hi Albina,

I am bit surprised at the design of this. Though i
could make out few things about your requiement from
your mail,However i would like to know what exactly is
the requirement?

No need to have many forks, even for sending mails it
can be done in the normal flow itself.

Please let me know your exact requirement, may be
based on that the design can be optimized a bit.

Regards
Krishna Mohan Dubbaka
SAP Workflow Consultant
Satyam Computer Service Ltd