Leave Approval WS12300111 - Agent_0001

Carmen Cheung carmen.cheung at roc-group.com
Mon Nov 26 11:28:53 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm looking at copying the SAP standard workflow for Leave Approval
WS12300111, in ERP 6.0 and have noticed that much of it has been written in
ABAP OO.

I need to derive a list of approvers according to the employee's position
before sending it off for approval. Could anyone please advise as to what
would be the best way to go about this?

For example, with BOR objects in the old Leave Approval workflow
(WS20000081), I could delegate the ABSENCE object. Should I now be creating
a subtype of the ABAP class, (containing the leave request details as
referenced in the workflow), with my new method to determine the approvers
and include the workflow interfaces in this new sub-class?

I would then reference this class and method in a workflow task.

Please let me know if there's a better way to go about this.

Many thanks,

Carmen