Park Document Release

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 04:19:56 EST 2007

Mark

Been working on Parked Document Approval here myself.  Hopefully your
tslking about Business Object FIPP type Parked docuemnts not Parked LIV
Invoices, but I thinkt he same applies.

What I did here was to add Interface IFARCH21 to a subordinated FIPP
(ZFIPP).  This makes Event FIPP.ASSIGNED available.  This Event is triggered
by SAP when the Image is bought into SAP.

Now we use Ixos/Livelink and have Barcodes to link the Image to a document,
so a little different to you.  This part of the process has been done by
someone else, but it does something like: the Ixos/Livelink process matches
entries in BDS_BAR_EX with entries in BDS_BAR_IN, deletes them and creates
the Link to the Image from the SAP Document.  So I am not sure how the
FIPP.ASSIGNED Event is raised, but it is as standard from SAP.  (The other
way this Ixos/Livlink process could be performed in by running program
BDSBARCOMP which calls FM ARCHIV_CONNECTION_INSERT and you can see the Raise
Event in there).

So you could then use FIPP.ASSIGNED as the starting Event.

Andy