Dynamic Columns in Business Workplace(SAP inbox)

solipuram srinivas reddy ssreddy at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 08:22:23 EST 2007

Hi All ,

   We have an issue with Dynamic columns in Business Workplace ....We have changed the standard layout of the inbox with additional Dynamic Column with displays the Last Reserved By user of the Workitem...

Issue is that - the value is not refreshed in the Dynamic column whenever user chooses the Refresh button in the inbox..

Please let me know how to update the Dynamic column on choosing refresh in the inbox..

Thanks for your help in advance...

Thank you
Srinivas