Purchase Order or Purchase Req Release approved - notify requestor?

Cathy xinos_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 13:05:13 EST 2007

I know for a fact that we notify the person that initiated the request.  We are on 4.6C.  I would assume it works the same way.  On the notifiction tab for all 3 steps.  Approved, cancelled and refused.  Enter the expression &_WF_INITIATOR&

  Cathy

deidre_logan at goodyear.com wrote:

Hello there,

We  have a ECC 6.0 SAP system where we are looking at using Purchase Order (   WS20000075) or Purchase Requistion (WS00000038) workflow

The customer is wondering if there is a way to have the Requestor notified when the Purchase Order or Purchase Req is approved.

thanks for your assistance.

Deidre Logan
SAP Basis Team
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
330-796-0215  GTN 446-0215

"Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.  May Not Be Copied or Disseminated
                     Without Express Consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company"