Configure Extended Notifications in QA/PRD

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Nov 14 18:59:25 EST 2007

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your input. SWNCONFIG is the transaction giving me problems. I
have in the meantime found out that SWNADMIN will do the job via the web
interface, but unfortunately HTTP is locked down at this site - no web
stuff whatsoever.

So we're back to the question: is there any way in the backend to maintain
the extended notification parameters? personally I think it's a bit
strange to enable the maintenance via one transaction, but not via the
other.

Cheers,
Mike

PS: Shandra - Thanks for the response but this has nothing to do with UWL.