Create document TASK - Correction

Richard V Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 9 18:15:44 EST 2007

John,

You won't need to the Receive method. The Create method returns the
document_id via the object key.

Richard.

John,

I believe you can accomplish what you need by getting the document_id of the
file you just created using  SOFM.Receive and then use function module
SO_DOCUMENT_READ_API1 to get the contents of the file.

Richard.