URL in Preview Pane in UWL for MBO appraisal workitem not a hyperlink

Guenther, Annegret annegret.guenther at eds.com
Fri Nov 9 09:49:32 EST 2007

Hi all,
Im writing because of the Problem from Praveen. I have the same problem and so i was searching within the SAP-WUG,
but I didn't found a answer.
Please can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
Anne

Hi WUGgers,

Its time to say that i am novice in UWL and workflow integration and is
struggling with a peculiar problem.
We are on ECC6 with Basis 700.
When an appraisal document is  sent to employee or manager to fill out the
relevant sections in the  doc. in UWL  as you select the workitem, in the
preview pane the workitem text is displayed.We are using the SAP standard
workflows.
In the text there is a string which is a URL, the need is to make it a
hyperlink, How it can be achieved.??
I m sure that editing the task and adding the tag for hyperlink is not going
to help.( haven't tried that though )

But was trying to generate a button on the Pane to Launch the BSP
application using Type Visualization, the URL is getting generated but it is
lacking the object id to be passed to the BSP application.

Even tried to edit the configuration for for XML but couldn't figure out
what to do there.

The problem is if the workitem is executed simply, the appraisal form is
shown in WEBGUI, but we know there is a BSP application for that and we want
to launch the right page of BSP instead of WEBGUI. As i siad the standard
task description even gives the URL for the BPS for that form. The Fight is
make that URL clickable or somehow been able to navigate the BSP instead of
WEBGUI..

Sorry for the long and confusing mail......help is appreciated guys.....
Praveen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Anne Günther
Phone:   +49(0)3461 814 138